Le Petite Market - Space Bookmarks

samedi 24 novembre 2018

Hey there,

Today I'm sharing with you some bookmarks I made using adorable digital stamps by Le Petite Market. Their images are very unique and just so cute! Hope you'll like them as much as I do!


I first started by printing the images on Neenah solar white cardstock. My printer is an Epson xp-225 and the ink never smears even if I use alcohol markers.


Colored everything using my Spectrum Noir markers, and trying to keep the same color combo for every critter. Next I fussy cut them.


For the galaxy backgrounds, I simply applied several distress inks on a large piece of bristol smooth cardstock, splattered water and silver paint on it, and then die cut tags from it.


I also die cut dark blue glitter tags using the same that I attached at the back of each galaxy panel.


I white heat embossed a sentiment and glued a critter on each tag.


I laminated all the tags, pierced the hole on each one using my fuse tool, and added khaki ribbons to finish the bookmarks.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Animal astronauts digital stamp set by Le Petite Market (Etsy)
- Out of this world stamp set by Lawn Fawn (for the sentiment)
- Tag it die set by Craftin Desert Divas
- Distress inks: mustard seed, peacock feathers, blueprint sketch, black soot, carved pumpkin, twisted citron, candied apple
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder by Aladine
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (for the background)
- Glitter cardstock by Rayher
- Ribbon by Stampin Up!
- Laminator + laminating sheets from my supermarket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire