Spooky Card Series w/ Not 2 Shabby - Critter Costume Party 2

dimanche 18 octobre 2020

 Hello there,

Here is my second card as a guest designer for Not 2 Shabby, it features all the cute images from the Critter Costume Party stamp set and to be able to include all of them, I created a slimline card.


I started by cutting a slimline panel out of Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock and I colored that panel using spun sugar, picked raspberry, wilted violet and black soot distress inks. I created texture by splattering water on the paper first, next I mixed picked raspberry, wilted violet and black soot inks with water in order to create drops on my panel using a thin brush, and finally I used liquid stardust to make my background super sparkly.


I stamped the images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink, next I cut them all using my Scan 'n cut machine, and I colored everything using my alcohol markers.


When the coloring was done, I attached my purple panel on a black card base, and I stamped my sentiment "Trick or treats" in the top middle of my panel using black Versafine ink. And finally I added a few morning dew drops here and there to make the background even more splarkly.


VIDEO
Below or here



SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: spun sugar, picked raspberry, wilted violet, black soot
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Black versafine ink
- Large slimline die by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen
- White blizzard nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire