Lawn Fawn - Cupcakes Sprinkled with Joy - Shaker Card

lundi 3 avril 2017

Hello there!

Please someone stop me from making all these shaker cards because it's starting to be a serious addiction! xD


I first started by die cutting three little windows in a cute multicolor polka dot paper. Then I marked the three spaces so I would know where to attached the foam strips. I also glued a piece of clear acetate at the back of the polka dot paper using double sided tape.


I stamped the cupcakes on white cardstock using a Copic friendly black ink because I wanted to use my alcohol markers. So I colored the cupcakes and cut them using the coordinating dies.

I filled the three little spaces with sequins and beads that would match the colors of each cupcake, attached the polka dot paper on top of it, and glued each cupcake on a window.


Then I created my sentiment using gold embossing powder, and created a banner I could attach with the glitter ribbon and twine I was planning to tie on the left side of the panel. 


I attached the whole panel on white cardstock using my favorite double sided tape, and added a touche of clear glitter on each cupcake.

 VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- "Baked with love" stamp set + coordinating dies from Lawn Fawn
- Everyday sentiment banner die from Lawn Fawn
- "Magical Birthday" stamp set from Simon Says Stamp
- Polka dot paper from the "Celebrate Easter" 6x6 paper pad by Echo Park
- Stitched triple peek-a-boo windows die from My Favorite Things
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Antique gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp
- Pool Party glitter ribbon from Stampin Up!
- Twine from Doodlebug
- Beads + sequins from Pretty Pink Posh & Rayher
- Wink of Stella clear glitter pen from Zig
- Versamark ink from Tsukineko
- 110lb solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Clear acetate from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire