Lawn Fawn - Easter Card - Chocolate Bunnies

dimanche 16 avril 2017

Hey there!

Recently I've been inspired by an Easter card from Elena from Black Sheep 303. It was a pop-up card with "chocolate bunnies", and I wanted to create one or two as well. So here they are!


I first started by creating my own pattern paper using a carrot stamp from Lawn Fawn. It was my first time using this stamp set and I wonder why I haven't use it before because it is super cute!


To make the edges of my panel even cuter, I used a scalloped rectangle. Then I stamped the bunnies and colored them using alcohol markers. I also die cut a little rectangle to stamp and heat emboss my sentiment on.

Before attaching my sentiment, I wrapped my carrot paper with some natural hemp cord, and glued it to the green paper using fun foam and liquid glue to get some nice dimension.


I attached the whole panel to some heavy white cardstock, adhered my two little bunnies on each side of the banner using foam squares and added black enamel accents to their eyes and noses to make them look more adorable.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- "Rooting for you" & "Snow day" stamp sets + coordinating dies from Lawn Fawn
- Fancy scalloped rectangle stackables from Lawn Fawn
- Scalloped rectangle stackables from Lawn Fawn
- Orange soda + pale tomato inks from Hero Arts
- Green apple + green leaf inks from Simon Says Stamp
- Some bunny stamp set from Simon Says Stamp
- Celebrate Easter 6x6 paper pack from Echo Park
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Memento tuxedo black ink from Tsukineko
- Hemp cord from Darice
- Versamark ink from Tsukineko
- Antique gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp
- 80lb + 110lb solar white cardstock from Neenah

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire