Craftin Desert Divas - Freedom March

mardi 4 juillet 2017

Hello there!

I think it is my first time creating a card to celebrate 4th of July. I hope you'll like it, especially my American friends!


Usually I begin with the background, but this time I first started by coloring all my images using alcohol markers. I'm not used to these colors but I really enjoyed coloring with them! I also added some touches of white on their cheeks and clothes.


I created the background using blue distress ink at the top of my watercolor panel and red distress ink at the bottom, and sprayed some water on it to create a nice effect.

I also die cut two stitched scallop borders from white cardstock and attached them at the top and bottom using double sided foam tape.


I printed my sentiment on white cardstock, cut it to form a banner, inked the edges using the same blue ink as previously, and attached it on the left side. Then I attached my images, added some sequins and glued the whole thing to a white card base to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES






OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: blueprint sketch - candied apple
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Watercolor cardstock from Canson
- White gel pen from Uniball

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire