Summer Card Series - Hello Summer

samedi 1 juillet 2017

Hello there!

Here is a new card for my Summer Card Series. It was made using Craftin Desert Divas digital stamps, some distress inks and was directly inspired by a picture from the July Monthly Challenge on the CDD facebook page.

I first started by creating my background. For that, I used some masking paper to ink three different parts on my cardstock: the sand, the ocean, the sky. I used several distress inks to color my background.


Then I printed my images andcolored them using a bunch of alcohol markers, and fussy cut them.

I placed and glued my palm trees, making sure to attach the middle one higher that the other two just to give the impression of a taller tree. Attached the beach sign as well as the bucket and the shovel.


I added some dots at the base of my images to create sand texture, some white lines on my ocean to create little waves, and adhered my school bus transformed in a summer van using double sided foam tape. And finally I attached my panel on a white card base.

 VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES
OTHER SUPPLIES
- Watercolor cardstock from Canson
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: antique linen + vintage photo for the sand - cracked pistachio + salty ocean for the sea - tumbled glass for the sky
- Spectrum Noir markers
- White gel pen from Uniball

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire