Craftin Desert Divas - Party Fringes

lundi 8 janvier 2018

Hey there,

Craftin Desert Divas January release is almost there so I'm coming back to share this card showcasing three new supplies: "Sweetest Birthday" stamp set + "Party Time" stencil + "Party Border" dies. This fringe die is definitely my new favorite!


I first started by using my stencil as an embossing folder. And for that I simply placed it on a piece of white cardstock and put it through my big shot. I put an extra piece of cardstock under the other one before so the print of the stencil is nice and crisp.


Then I die cut five fringes from different thin papers. And glued them one on top of the other one on my embossed background. I added a small embossed panel above the fringes to hide the top one.


I die cut a circle from pink paper, glued it on vellum and trimmed the excess. Colored my image using watercolor markers, and fussy cut it. I also framed my sentiment using a small ticket die. Glued all these different pieces on my panel using foam squares.

Attached my panel to a white card base, and added a ton of little stars to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Zig markers
- Papers and vellum from my stash
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire