Craftin Desert Divas - Wishing You Were Here

vendredi 19 janvier 2018

Hello there,

Here is my last card featuring new supplies from Craftin Desert Divas January release. This card showcases an image from the new "Crabby Critters" stamp set + some goodies from previous releases.


I first started by cutting a thin stripe from a world map pattern paper and another one from dark kraft cardstock, and glued both pieces on the right side of my panel. Then I cut a bigger piece from light kraft cardstock and embossed circles on it using a stencil. Attached this piece to the panel too.


From dark red cardstock, I die cut the word "wishing" and a banner where I stamped and gold heat embossed the second part of my sentiment on. Off camera, I die cut a scalloped circle and a normal circle from the same dark and light kraft cardstocks, and attached them to the panel using double sided foam tape to get some dimension.

Attached the red pieces around the circle element using foam squares. Colored the cute little sloth using my alcohol markers. Glued three clouds on the light kraft circle and attached the sloth to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES







OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Kraft cardstock from Neenah
- Red cardstock from Stampin Up!
- Pattern paper from my stash
- Versamark ink from Tsukineko
- Antique gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire