Isabel Cristina Stamps - Crafty Friends - Floating Floor Pop-Up Card

mardi 17 juillet 2018

Hello there,

Back from vacation, so back in my craft room, just like these cute little bunnies. This set is just perfect, and it includes all the things we all have: alcohol markers, stamps, a die cutting machine, etc... This card is also a floating floor pop-up card, it's my very first, but I didn't come up with the measurements, I just used a great tutorial from Jeannie.


I first started by printing all the images on Neenah solar white cardstock. All the sets from Isabel Cristina Stamps are very easy to use because they come with an "easy print" file which is basically a whole page with all the images on it. So it's quick and easy to print everything at the same time!


I colored the images using my spectrum noir markers, and fussy cut them. It took quite some time as there were some tiny images, but I really didn't mind because of their kind of "basic" shapes ^^ I arranged and glued some items in the green kitchen cart.


Next I built the card. For that, I cut a white card base and glued a piece of white and blue strips pattern paper on one side and a piece of wood pattern paper on the other side. There are special measurements for that part, but they're not mine so please check Jeannie's video to get them ^^


I glued the elements in the background using liquid glue. All the elements in the foreground were attached through the floating floor using little pieces of clear acetate. To finish the card, I simply added my sentiment at the forefront.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Crafty Bunny digital stamp set from Isabel Cristina Stamps
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Pattern papers from my stash
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Clear acetate from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire