Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #37 || Something old, something new || Gingerbread House || Holiday Pop-Up Card

samedi 29 septembre 2018


Hey there,

Here is the second card I made for the Lawn Fawnatics "Something old, something new" challenge. It was so much fun combining these stamp sets, I think they go together very well.


I first started by cutting all the needed papers to build the pop-up base: two large rectangles for the wall and the floor, one piece for the counter/table and one last element for the tablecloth. Everything was cut and scored according to measurements (shown in the video ^^) Next I assembled everything.


I stamped all my images on Neenah solar white cardstock, colored them using alcohol markers and then fussy cut them. I used a white gel pen to add some highlights here and there.


I made three small pop-up mechanism to attached the gingerbread house, the bowl and the bag of flour both on the wall and the counter/table. Next I attached all the other elements using foam square adhesives.


For my sentiment, I first stamped a frame on white cardstock using red ink. Next I stamped two small snowflakes on each side using the same red ink, added my sentiment right in the middle of it using black and cut the element using the coordinating die.


At the back of the pop-up scene, I stamped a bunch of images using a light brown ink, and to keep the pop-up card closed so it can be mailed, I stamped a small circle frame on white cardstock using the same red ink as before, attached the last image I had left in the middle of it, cut two large strips that I joined together using the element previously made, then wrapped it around the folded card and closed the strip using double sided tape.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Holiday helpers stamp set
- Sweet Christmas stamp set
- Baked with love stamp set
- Just for you stamp set
- Just for you labels stamp set + coordinating die
- Stitched scalloped border die
- Really rainbow Christmas "Rudolph Red" paper
- Let's bokeh in the snow "Snowflake Twist" paper
- Perfectly plaid "Cinnamon Spice" paper
- Snow day paper pack

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Neenah desert storm cardstock (for the card base)
- White gel pen by UniBall

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire