Hello Bluebird + Arteza - Tropical Birds

mercredi 10 juillet 2019

Hello there,

Today's card is pretty simple, but at the same time it's very cute and feels like summer with all the bright colors. To color the birds, flowers and leaves, I used Arteza real brush pens for the first time, so feel welcome to check the video below for a quick and simple review.


So for this card, I used the Silly Birds stamp set by Hello Bluebird. I stamped the images on bristol cardstock using Potting Soild ink by Ranger, and colored them using the real brush pens.



When the coloring was done, I created the background using a stencil and spun sugar distress ink. I  added texture by splattering drops of worn lipstick distress ink, and also gold drops to bring light to my panel.



I gold heat embossed my sentiment, cut the images using the coordinating dies, and attached them using foam adhesive squares. Finally I cut a dark pink card base and stuck my panel down.


VIDEO

Below or here

COLOR COMBOS- flamingo: rouge pink A190 + bumblebee yellow A128 + chocolate A102
- toucan: noir A104 + bumblebee yellow A128 + sunset yellow A156
- white bird: dolphin grey A174 + suset yellow A156
- green bird: light green A111 + teal A138 + bumblebee yellow A128
- orange bird: orange A112 + chocolate A102
- flowers: red A101 + bumblebee yellow A128 + bubblegum pink A149
- leaves: parakeet green A185

 
SUPPLIES
- Real brush pens by Arteza
 - Water brushes by Arteza
- Silly birds stamp + die set by Hello Bluebird
- Distress inks: spun sugar, worn lipstick
- Gold paint by Creative Expressions
- Potting soil ink by Ranger
- Sakura white gel pen
- Versamark ink
- Antique gold embossing powder by Simon Says Stamp
- Stencil by Kesi Art
- Chili pepper cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Strathmore bristol cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire