Miss Ink Stamps - Blowing hugs & kisses your way

mercredi 3 juillet 2019

Hey there, 

Today is the first wednesday of the month so I'm back with a new project for Miss Ink StampsI used some cuties that come in the Bubbles stamp set from the June 2019 release.





I first started by cutting a 5,5 x 4,25" panel out of bristol cardstock, and to create the background, I blended blueprint sketch, wilted violet and black soot distress inks. I also added more texture to my panel by splattering water and some drops of the same inks.




I stamped the images on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink, cut them using my Scan n cut machine, and colored them using my alcohol markers.




I colored a piece of cardstock using the same inks as before, stamped my sentiment on it and created a banner that I attached in the top left corner of the panel using foam adhesive squares. And the rest of the images was attached using the same adhesive.




I attached my panel to a black card base, added white highlights on the images, applied clear shimmer on the bubbles to make them more magical, and finally, to get more bubbles, I added some morning dew nuvo drops here and there.


VIDEO

Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Bubbles stamp set by Miss Ink Stamps
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: blueprint sketch, wilted violet, black soot
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear shimmer pen by Spectrum Noir
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Black cardstock from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire