Heffy Doodle - Double Slider Birthday Surprise Card

mardi 28 avril 2020

Hello there,

I am super happy to be back with my second card as a guest designer for Heffy Doodle! I’m an interactive card fan so I made a slider card featuring some cute otters.


To create this card, I used the Double Slider Surprise die set by Lawn Fawn and I first started by cutting all the different elements out of Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock: 2 pocket panels, 2 small panels and a track piece.


On a small panel and top of a pocket panel, I used the Cloudy Skies stencil along with tumbled glass distress ink to build a pretty and light sky. And I added texture to those clouds by splattering water first, and then drops of tumbled glass and peacock feathers distress inks mixed with water.


For the water section, I blended squeezed lemonade, cracked pistachio and peacock feathers distress inks on the same pocket panel as well as on the second small panel. I splattered water drops on those water sections, and like the sky I added more drops using cracked pistachio and peacock feathers distress inks mixed with water.


Next I built the interactive part of the card, and I invite you to watch the video at the end to see how it was done. Images are more understandable than words when it comes to assembling a lot of things ^^
All my images were stamped on neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink and colored using my  alcohol markers. I used a few sets to help me to create this card:

– Otter Side (otters, rock and sentiment)
– Gnome Matter What (flowers and dragonflies)
– Quack Me Up (sun and clouds)
– Big Bug Hugs (heart leaves)

When the coloring was done, I attached everything using a combination of glue dots and liquid glue. I stamped my sentiment “Have an otterly wonderful birthday” on the bottom section of the card, and attached a handle to be able to open and close it.


For the card base, I layered three different papers and attached my slider pocket on top of it using foam tape, and finally I added teeny tiny white drops in the center of each flower.

Thank you so much Lesley for having me as a guest designer, it was a great pleasure and I had an amazing time creating projects for Heffy Doodle!

VIDEO
Below or here


HEFFY DOODLE SUPPLIES
→ Otter Side stamp set ----- https://heffydoodle.com/shop/otter-side-stamps.html → Gnome Matter What stamp set ----- https://heffydoodle.com/shop/gnome-matter-what-clear-stamps.html → Quack Me Up stamp set ----- https://heffydoodle.com/shop/quack-me-up-clear-stamps.html → Big Bug Hugs stamp set ----- https://heffydoodle.com/shop/big-bug-hugs-clear-stamps.html → Cloudy Skies stencil ----- https://heffydoodle.com/shop/cloudy-skies-stencil.html

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Double slider surprise die set by Lawn Fawn - Spectrum Noir markers - Distress inks: tumbled glass, squeezed lemonade, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers - Sakura white gel pen - Memento tuxedo black ink - Neenah solar white cardstock - Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire