Sunny Studio - Pawesome Birthday Pop-Up Card

jeudi 16 février 2023

Hi there,

I'm so glad to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this pawesome birthday pop-up card showcasing the most adorable dogs from Party Pups, as well as the Spring Fever paper pack that I used to create my landscape.

I started off by stamping all the images on white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers. I picked all the dogs + birthday cake + balloons + party hats from Party Pups, as well as the chicken coop from Clucky Chickens to create a cute doghouse (the paw print I stamped on it comes from Party Pups) I went for neutral shades to color the dogs, and for rainbow colors to color the balloons & party hats to make the card even more festive.


Next I cut all the different elements to build the pop-up card. I cut the base pieces using kraft cardstock, and chose pattern papers to decorate the inside and outside: the grass paper + sky paper + yellow dotted paper are from the Spring Fever paper pack, and the red gingham paper is from the Joyful Holiday paper pack.

I white heat embossed my "Woofing you a happy birthday" greeting from Party Pups on the yellow dotted banner, and I added highlights & details on the images using a white gel pen. Next I assembled the different pieces and built the pop-up card, and then I finally attached the images on the grass border using 3mm glue dots.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Spring Fever paper pack
- Joyful Holiday paper pack
- Party Pups stamp set
- Clucky Chickens stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Mini slimline outside the box level up die set by MFT

- Sakura white gel pen

- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)
- Black ink by Pinkfresh Studio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire