Sunny Studio - Wonderful (interactive) Window

jeudi 9 février 2023

Hey there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this adorable interactive card showcasing the beautiful Wonderful Windows die set that I immediately pictured with a brick wall and a kitty when I first saw it.


I first started by stamping a kitty from Purrfect Birthday as well as several branches from Little Birdie on white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. As always I used the coordinating dies to cut them all, and then colored everything using my alcohol markers.


Next I cut the main panel out of bristol cardstock, added details using a brick stencil along with salvaged patina and peacock feathers oxide inks, and then I built the interactive feature, using vellum to create the window, and a Spring Fever pink floral pattern paper + a small piece of woodgrain cardstock to make the inside of the room.

And then I cut the different pieces to build the window + window box. I used white woodgrain cardstock for the window itself, and plain colored cardstock for the other pieces, but used a Spring Fever green dotted pattern paper to make the curtains. I attached them all on the brick panel, and then stamped my "Hoping your day is pawsome" greeting from Garden Fairy + Purrfect Birthday below the window.


Finally I attached my interactive panel on a simple textured yellow panel, and then on a Dots & Stripes Pastels polka dotted purple panel, and as always I finished my card by adding highlights on the images using a white gel pen.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Wonderful windows die set
- Purrfect birthday stamp set
- Little birdie stamp set
- Garden fairy stamp set
- Spring fever paper pack
- Dots & stripes pastels paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Magic iris die set by Lawn Fawn
- Brick stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Vellum from my stash
- Colored cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Black ink by Pinkfresh Studio
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

1 commentaire: