Lawn Fawn - Fall Birds

jeudi 19 octobre 2023

Hi there,

I'm so happy to be back on Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel & Blog today with this bright and cheerful Fall card featuring the Winter Birds that I turned into Autumn birds on a beautiful leafy kraft panel.


I started off by cutting a Large Stitched Rectangle 5,5 x 4,25 inches panel out of Kraft cardstock, and the first thing I did on that panel was to add a first layer of leaves using the Fall Leaves Background stencils along with White pigment ink. Using white ink on my kraft panel before applying the colored inks will make those colored inks stand out even more.


So once my panel was covered with white autumn leaves, I added colors. With the first Fall Leaves Background stencil, I used spun sugar and worn lipstick oxide inks, and with the second stencil I used scattered straw and spiced marmalade oxide ink. And before applying those oxide inks, I made sure to shift the stencils a little bit towards the bottom right corner in order to create a white border around my colorful leaves. Feel welcome to watch the process video down to see what I mean ;-)

To make my panel less plain, I added some texture to it. I mixed some copic opaque white ink with water first and used a small brush to make small splatters on the piece of paper, and I did the same with vintage photo oxide ink.


Next I moved on to the coloring. I stamped all my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using Jet Black ink, cut them all using the matching dies, and colored everything using my Graph’it brush markers and Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers.

Once everything was colored, I embossed the "Have a happy day" greeting from You Autumn Know using Clear Embossing ink and White embossing powder on a Paper Bag Simple Wavy Banner that I attached on my panel, along with all the images, using 1mm foam squares and liquid glue. And as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Winter birds
- Winter birds add-on
- Big acorn
- Let's go nuts
- You autumn know

Die sets
- Large stitched rectangle stackables
- Simple wavy banner

Misc
- Fall leaves background stencil
- Kraft cardstock
- Paper bag cardstock
- White pigment ink
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: spun sugar, worn lipstick, scattered straw, spiced marmalade, vintage photo
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire