Sunny Studio - Holiday Hugs - Halloween Version

vendredi 6 octobre 2023

Hi there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this cute Halloween card showcasing Holiday Hugs, and once again, I'm happy to show you that this set can be used all year long. I've already used it on a Fall themed card, and today we're getting in a spooky mood.


I used the same design as my Fall themed card, and started by stamping all my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the matching dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers. And to get in a spooky mood, I did what I often do: I went through my Sunny Studio collection to find images that would fit the theme perfectly. Here are the sets I used:

• Holiday Hugs: bear, cup
• Bewitching: witch hat
• Little Birdie: birds (to make crows)
• Fall Scenes: small bats
• Baby Elephants: star balloons
• Too Cute To Spook: pumpkins, smiles, big bat, stars
• Balloon Rides: banners


Next I cut a Frilly Frame Eyelet Lace Strathmore bristol smooth panel, added texture to it using the Dotted Diamond Portrait backdrop, and colored it using hickory smoke and black soot distress inks. I mixed some black soot distress ink with water and used a small brush to make splatters on the panel, and did the same with white ink.


I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Amazing Argyle purple pattern paper, stuck it to an A2 purple card base, and attached my Frilly Frame panel on top of it using foam tape. I white heat embossed my "Happy Halloween!" greeting from Too Cute To Spook on a black banner, and attached it on my panel, along with all the images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. As always I finished my card by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen. 


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Holiday hugs stamp set
- Bewitching stamp set
- Little birdie stamp set
- Fall scenes stamp set
- Baby elephants stamp set
- Too cute to spook stamp set
- Balloon rides stamp set
- Dotted diamond portrait backdrop
- Frilly frames eyelet lace die
- Amazing argyle paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: hickory smoke, black soot
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire