Valentine Card Series 2017 - Celebrate Love

mardi 14 février 2017

Hello there!

Here is my last Valentine card for this year. I wanted it quite simple but with a lot of effect so: glitter!


I first started by blending together four different colors of distress inks. I found this gorgeous combo on instagram, and it's from Bianca (@thecoloursofmagic).


To create all the glittery little hearts on that colorful background, I used a stencil from SSS and a paste from BoBunny. I absolutely love the result!

I die cut the word Love one time from pink glittery paper and three times from white cardstock. I glued those three pieces together to get some dimension and glued the pink piece on top.


I used a mini alphabet to write the word Celebrate, and cut it using a banner die. I finally ended up cutting both ends to get a simple rectangle shape around the word.

I attached the word Love using liquid glue, and the word Celebrate using foam squares. And finally I glued my panel on some heavy white cardstock.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Love die from Simon Says Stamp
- Drawn hearts stencil from Simon Says Stamp
- Evergreen bough, cracked pistachio, spun sugar, picked raspberry distress inks from Tim Holtz
- Sugar glitter paste from BoBunny
- 110lb solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Watercolor paper from Canson
- Mini alphabet stamps from Artemio
- Pink glitter paper from Heidi Swapp
- Black dye ink from Hero Arts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire