Penny Black - Buddy & Duck - Up!

vendredi 3 février 2017

Hey there!

Here is a new birthday card I made using a stamp set that I really love from Penny Black.


As I wanted the little puppy to be flying away, I first started by creating a sky using three shades of distress inks. And I think a sky is more beautiful with clouds, so then I applied white pigment ink using a cloud stencil and a sponge dauber.

To kind of frame the sky and add some more interest, I die cut two scalloped strips from white cardstock.

I stamped my image on watercolor paper using black waterproof ink, colored it using watercolor markers, and fussy cut it. Then I stamped my sentiment on my panel using the same black ink and my Misti tool to make sure it was perfectly aligned.


I attached my two scalloped strips on my panel using foam double sided tape, my image using foam squares, added white dots on the balloon using a white gel pen, and made the eyes of the puppy pop using black enamel accents.

Finally I attached my panel on a white card base, and added some clear sequins.

 VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Buddy & Duck stamp set from Penny Black
- Tumbled glass, salty ocean and blueprint sketch distress inks from Tim Holtz
- Cloudy day stencil from My Favorite Things
- White pigment ink from Simon Says Stamp
- Scallop border die from Pretty Pink Posh
- Dual-tip watercolor markers from Santoro
- Black dye ink from Hero Arts
- Watercolor paper from Canson
- 110lb solar white cardstock from Neenah
- White gel pen from Uniball
- Black enamel accents from Ranger
- Wink of stella clear glitter pen from Zig
- Sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire