Lawn Fawn + Avery Elle + Newton's Nook - Shaker Bookmarks

lundi 20 février 2017

Hey there!

Today I'm showing you five bookmarks I made a while ago using three of my favorite brands.


Here is the process for one bookmark (they were all made the same way). I first started by cutting the pattern papers twice (dimensions of each side: 13,5 x 5 cm). I chose each paper so it would match nicely with a stamp set.


I heat embossed my sentiment on vellum, and attached it to the front panel using double sided tape at the back. Then I stamped my name on the other panel and glued it at the back of the front one using my tape runner.


I put my panel into a plastic sheet, used my fuse tool to close three sides, filled it with sequins and beads, closed it and draw a tag shape at the top still using my fuse tool. I punched a little whole and tied a piece of twine.


To decorate my bookmark, I stamped my images on watercolor paper using black waterproof ink, colored them with watercolor pens, cut them using the coordinating dies, and glued them to the bookmark using liquid glue.


 VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Tweet tweet stamp set & coordinating dies from Avery Elle
- Newton dreams of London + Newton dreams of New York stamp sets & coordinating dies from Newton's Nook
- Blue skies + Life is good stamp set & coordinating dies from Lawn Fawn
- Dual-tip watercolor pens from Santoro
- Bikini season pattern paper from the Summer Party Collection by Echo Park
- Surfs up pattern paper + Paradise pattern paper + Flying High pattern paper from the Sand & Surf Collection + United We Stand pattern paper from the All American Collection by Bella Blvd
- Watercolor paper from Canson
- Craft paper from Hero Arts
- Black cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Vellum from my stash
- Twine from Doodlebug + my stash
- White + silver embossing powders from Aladine
- Antique gold embossing powder + Watermelon flower sequins from Simon Says Stamp
- Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh + Lucy's Cards
- Plastic sleeves from my stash
- Fuse tool from We R Memory Keepers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire