Winter Card Series - Christmas Night - Diorama Card

lundi 20 novembre 2017

Hello there,

Today I'm very excited to share with you my very first diorama card ever. Making this interactive card was really fun and I like the final scene which I think is very cozy! I will definitely make more of them in the future!


The first thing I did was coloring all the images using my alcohol markers, and fussy cutting them.

Next I built the box. And for that, I cut two 18,2 x 10 cm rectangles and scored each at 13,2 cm and 17,2 cm. I die cut a rectangle from one of these two pieces to create the front window.

I also cut two 15,8 cm long strips and scored each one at 1,3 cm from both ends. Then I assembled the box.


The measurements are also written in the video (see below), and I think the whole process is easier to understand by watching it directly ^^


To add more decorations to my box, I die cut a light border, painted it using red and gold glitter pens, and attached inside the box at the back of the top. Then I glued all my images inside the box, either on the back strip or at the front one. And to finish the card, I simply added my sentiment banner above the wreath.

VIDEO
Below or here


CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES

- Christmas Eve digi stamp set

- Living room accessories stamp set

- Flag Banner die set

- Holiday Border die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Kraft cardstock from Neenah
- Pattern papers from Rayher
- Glitter pens from Uniball
- Glossy Accents from Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire