Winter Card Series - Wobbling Yeti

dimanche 19 novembre 2017

Hello there,

Here is my second card showcasing the new "Yeti Fun" stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas November release. When I saw this image, I immediately thought it would be fun to make it wobble! At the end, the card is pretty simple but very cool!


I first started by coloring and fussy cutting my two yeti images. Next I die cut a scalloped rectangle from blue plaid paper, and then in the middle of that rectangle, I die cut a scalloped circle.


I framed my sentiment using a small stitched rectangle, punched two little holes on each side, put some blue thread through, and attached the rectangle at the bottom of the circle using foam tape. And then I attached the thread at the back of the panel.


Put foam tape all over the back of my panel, and attached it to a white card base. Glued one of the yetis in the circle, and placed the other one on top using a little wobble. And to finish the card, I simply glued some stars and sequins here and there.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES



OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Plaid paper from my stash
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Wobble from my stash
- Blue thread from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire