Craftin Desert Divas - Out of Business

mercredi 29 novembre 2017

Hello there,


A lot of stamp companies have been facing counterfeitings for several months even years. Craftin Desert Divas is part of these affected companies. So to help and make people understand that buying fake products leads to the death of small businesses, Tara, the owner of CDD, decided to release a special stamp set called "Here For You". So here is my take showcasing it.


I first started by creating a simple background using grey and black distress ink on bristol cardstock. Usually I'm all colorful, but this time I wanted the card to express all the negativity of counterfeiting.


Next I fussy cut and colored my images using my alcohol markers. Framed my sentiment using a small ticket die and glued in place the images using foam squares. And to finish the card, I simply attached my panel to a white card base.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES



OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: black soot, hickory smoke, weathered wood
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire