Easter Card - Painter Bunnies

lundi 12 février 2018

Hey there,

Back with another Easter Card featuring the new "Stitched Alpha" die set + the new "Jellybean Kisses" stamp set. This card is pretty simple, that's why I used colorful pattern papers to make it cute.


I first started by picking several pattern papers, and from them I die cut all the letters I needed. I also cut the same letters from a sheet of white foam so everything could be dimensional. Glued each paper letter on a foam letter.


Then I stamped, fussy cut and colored two cute little Easter bunnies using zig markers.


On a white panel, I traced a thin frame along the edges using a light grey marker, and next I simply attached all the letters using liquid glue, and the bunnies using foam squares. And I simply added white drops at the corner to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES




OTHER SUPPLIES
- Zig markers
- Pattern papers from my stash
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Fun foam from Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire