Craftin Desert Divas - Happy Me

jeudi 8 février 2018

Hello there,

Today I'm back to showcase this adorable new stamp set called "Me Time". It's all about us ladies who sometimes have hard times finding time for ourselves! It's also perfect if you have a planner! I'm not a planner lady but I still really like this set, and decided to make a planner card ^^


I first started by coloring the images using my zig markers. From a sheet of foam and two shades of pink pattern papers, I die cut the words "happy" and "me", and glued each matching piece together.


Found three little planner cards in my stash, glued my images on them, and attached these three elements on a cork pattern paper using double sided foam tape. Also glued the big words in place above the images


I glued some enamel dots here and there to add more fun and colors to my panel. Attached it on a white card base, and finally applied glossy accents on "happy" for one last touch of shine.

VIDEO
Below or here


CDD SUPPLIES

- Me Time stamp set

- Stitched alpha die set

- Happy die

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Zig markers
- Pattern papers & enamel dots from my stash
- Glossy accents from Ranger
- Fun foam from Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire