Craftin Desert Divas - Believe

lundi 5 février 2018

Hey there,

It's that time of the month again: Craftin Desert Divas new release! All the February supplies will be available very soon, so here is my first card showcasing the new "Gnomie" stamp set.


I first started by creating the sky. And for that, I masked a circle in the top middle part of my bristol panel, and then applied different colors of distress inks, going from the circle to the outside. Removed the circle mask, die cut a hill border from bristol cardstock and applied green and black distress inks on it.


From black cardstock, I die cut two trees, and glued them together. Then I colored my images using zig markers. I tried to have a light hand on the parts that were supposed to be "touched" by the moon.


I drew some white dots on the sky to make stars, and then I glued all the elements in place. Stamped my sentiment using a stamp from another set, and finally attached my panel to a black card base.

VIDEO
Below or here

CDD SUPLIES





OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: scattered straw, victorian velvet, seedless preserves, chipped sapphire, black soot
- Zig markers
- Bristol smooth cardstock from Strathmore
- Black cardstock from HobbyCraft
- White gel pen from Uniball
- Masking paper from Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire