Magengo - Hungara Bungara - Double Slider Surprise Card

samedi 24 août 2019

Hey there,

I'm back with a double slider card featuring a bunch of cute Indian cats from the Hungara Bungara digital stamp set. These little guys are just so fun, right?



Like every time I work with digital stamps, I started by printing my images on Neenah solar white cardstock using my Epson printer. Next I cut them using my Scan n cut machine, and colored them using my alcohol markers.



When the coloring was done, I cut all the double slider elements I needed to build my card: two pocket pieces, two panel pieces, and a track piece. All out of bristol cardstock.





I chose some distress inks: cracked pistachio, evergreen bough, peacock feathers, broken china, chipped sapphire and black soot, and I applied them on one of the pocket pieces and on both small panels. When the ink blending was done, I splattered water on my panels, dried it using a paper towel, and added drops of white paint to create stars.





Next I cut a plastic strip that I attached around my track piece using double sided tape, and attached my small panels. I attached both pocket pieces together, adhered my track piece inside, and closed the pocket. And I forgot to cut notches on the sides of my pocket panel so I just used a punch to fix my mistake.





To be able to pull the panels, I die cut two tabs that I colored using chipped sapphire and black soot distress inks, and attached them at both ends of my panels. And then I stuck all my images down using glue dots. I layered three different papers and cardstocks, and finally attached my double slider using one layer of foam tape.

VIDEO

Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Double slider surprise die set by Lawn Fawn
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: cracked pistachio, evergreen bough, peacock feathers, broken china, chipped sapphire, black soot
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts
- White paint by Hero Arts
- Black cardstock by Simon Says Stamp
- Plaid paper by Lawn Fawn
- Peacock cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Strathmore bristol cardstock (for the background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire