Hello Bluebird - Purr-fect Halloween feat. Tabitha stamp set

mercredi 18 septembre 2019

Hi there,

I am thrilled to share with you today a new card as a member of Hello Bluebird design team! I'm such a big fan of their designs so I'm very thankful for this new adventure.

So this Halloween card features the brand new Tabitha stamp set from the september 2019 release, and I first started by cutting a frame out of a grey woodgrain cardstock using the Gallery Frame #2 and applied black soot distress inks on the elements.




Next I cut a bristol panel measuring the same size as the inside frame (4,75 x 3,5") and started by applying hickory smoke distress ink. I wanted to get a halo effect so I didn't apply it all over the panel to keep the middle white. When I was satisfied with this first layer, I applied black soot distress ink to add more contrast. And I added texture by splattering water on my panel, as well as drops of the same inks and black glitter paint.




I stamped the images on Neenah solar white cardstock using alcohol marker friendly ink, cut them using the coordinating dies, and colored them using my spectrum noir markers. Feel welcome to check the video below to see what colors I used.




When the coloring was done, I attached a black and white stripes pattern paper to a black card base and attached my elements: the distress ink panel using double sided tape, the inside frame using foam squares, and the outside frame using liquid glue.

All the images were attached using foam squares. I cut my sentiment in three parts to fit on my card and stamped it using black ink. I added white highlights on the images, and finally applied morning dew nuvo drops on the distress ink background to add some kind of spooky details.


VIDEO
Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: hickory smoke, black soot
- Sakura white gel pen
- Sakura black gel pen
- Morning Dew Nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Woodgrain cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Black & white stripes pattern paper from my stash
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Black cardstock from my stash

2 commentaires: