Hello Bluebird - Spooky Night feat. Little Haunters stamp set

jeudi 19 septembre 2019

Hello there,

Today I'm showcasing the brand new Little Haunters stamp set from the Hello Bluebird September 2019 release. I love these cuties and I had a lot of fun coloring them.



To start, I cut a bristol panel measuring 6 x 5", and attached a large circle mask right in the middle of it. And to create my night sky, I first applied tumbled glass oxide ink along the circle mask to create a halo. Next I applied chipped sapphire oxide ink on the rest of the panel, and came back with tumbled glass to blend both colors by making circular moves to accentuate the halo effect I was looking for.

I also added black soot oxide ink to darken my background, and splattered water, as well as drops of silver paint to get a nice sparkly spooky night sky.




To ground my Halloween scene, I cut a grass border out of black cardstock using a die from the Grassy Knoll die set and applied white ink at the very top of it to create moon reflection. And I did the same thing on two trees that I cut using a die from the Halloween Tree die set and I will turn them into branches.




Next I stamped and white heat embossed my sentiment in the middle of the black grass border, stamped my images on Neenah solar white cardstock using alcohol marker friendly ink, and colored them using my Spectrum Noir markers.




When the coloring was done, I cut the images using the coordinating dies and attached the branches on my panel using foam squares, as well as the images. Next I stuck my panel down to a navy blue card base, and finally added white highlights on the images to make them pop a little bit more.

VIDEO
Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Oxide inks: tumbled glass, chipped sapphire, black soot
- White ink by Simon Says Stamp
- Silver paint by Creative Expressions
- Jet black ink by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen
- Sakura black gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Navy blue cardstock from Sostrene Grene
- Black cardstock by Simon Says Stamp
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol cardstock
- Masking paper by Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire