Holiday Card Series 2019 - Decorating Bunnies - See Through Card

samedi 21 septembre 2019

Hi there,

I'm back with a Holiday Card showcasing the Decorating Bunnies digital stamp set designed by Isabel Cristina Stamps. I hope you will like it!


I built the inside and outside of a bunny house, so I first cut all the papers I needed: two red pattern papers as wallpaper, two black strips as baseboards, two wooden pattern panels as floors and another wooden pattern panel for the outside.



I started by attaching the baseboard and the floor on one of the red panels using double sided tape. And I stuck this red panel on a kraft card base. This card base has a thin strip on the left that will help us later to attach the second red panel. Next I assembled the other red panel, and cut a square out of this panel to create the window opening using a utility knife. When it was done, I used this red panel as a guide to cut the same square out of the outside panel.

As always, I printed my images on Neenah solar white cardstock using my Epson printer, cut them using my Scan 'n cut machine and colored them using my beloved alcohol markers.



When the coloring was done, I assembled the window. I first attached a piece of acetate at the back of my red panel, and I stuck a window on the front of this panel using liquid glue.

Next I adhered both panels together, making sure to sandwich the thin strip of the kraft card base. I assembled the bunny that will be looking at the outside through the window and attached him using glue dots. And then I adhered the rest of the images. I added curtains at the window, as well as lights on the wall. And I folded the Christmas tree in half to stuck it down in the middle of my card.



On the outside, I attached some elements: two trees cut out of a grey woodgrain cardstock, I added snow on them using a white gel pen, two hill borders for the ground and a cloud border for the snow in the trees. And finally I applied white paste using a stencil from Simon Says Stamp to create snow on the outside of my bunny house.

VIDEO

Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Decorating bunnies digital stamp set
- Puffy cloud border by Lawn Fawn
- Stitched hillside border by Lawn Fawn
- Leafy tree backdrop: landscape by Lawn Fawn
- Shadow box card theater add-on by Lawn Fawn
- Mini strings of lights by Lawn Fawn
- Falling snow stencil by Simon Says Stamp
- Sakura white gel pen
- Uniball gold gel pen
- Morning dew nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Gold liquid pearls by Ranger
- Black cardstock by Simon Says Stamp
- Pattern papers from Action store

2 commentaires: