Miss Ink Stamps - Haunted House Infinity Shaker Card

mercredi 2 octobre 2019

Hello there,

I'm back with another Halloween infinity shaker card featuring the Haunted House and Boo Crew stamp sets designed by Miss Ink StampsMy idea for the background was to have the haunted house kind of muted, as if it was surrounding by a thick fog, so by applying oxide inks on top of the stamped image, I would get this effect.



I started by applying picked raspberry at the bottom of my panel towards the half of the house. Next I applied blueprint sketch on the other half and blended both colors. And to darken my night sky, I added black soot at the top of my panel. Next I added a first layer of texture by splattering water drops on my panel, as a second layer, I splattered drops of silver paint, mostly at the very top of my panel, and finally, as a third layer, I mixed black acrylic paint with water and splattered drops on my panel.



I stamped my images on neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink, I cut them using my scan 'n cut machine and colored them using my spectrum noir markers. When all the images were colored, I placed my panel into a plastic pouch, filled it with clear sequins and deep blue sequins, and closed the plastic pouch.

To ground my scene, I cut two grass borders out of black cardstock that I stuck down at the bottom of my panel. I placed my little characters and attached them using glue dots. And finally I adhered my plastic pouch to a navy blue card base.

And that's it. Ready to join these cuties into this spooky fog to see if someone, or something, lives in this house? I leave you with the video, and wish you an awesome day!

VIDEO
Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Grassy fields die set by My Favorite Things
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress oxide inks: picked raspberry, blueprint sketch, black soot
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear sequins by Craftin Desert Divas
- Deep blue sequins by Rayher
- Black cardstock by Simon Says Stamp
- Navy blue cardstock from Sostrene Grene
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Memento tuxedo black ink

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire