Hello Bluebird - O Christmas Tree stamp set + Snowy Sky Scene die set

jeudi 31 octobre 2019

Hello there,

I'm back today with a new Hello Bluebird video showcasing the brand new O Christmas Tree stamp set and Snowy Sky Scene die set.


To start, I stamped most of the images from the O Christmas Tree stamp set on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. And I cut them using the coordinating dies.

To create my background, I used the new Snowy Sky Scene die set to cut a sky out of navy blue cardstock and two hills out of white cardstock. I was planning to have shiny stars in my night sky so I decided to create some kind of sparkly reflection on the white borders. So I first applied liquid glue on the very top edge of these elements, and then I plunged them into chunky glitter to get the cool reflection effect I was looking for.



I set those borders aside, and while they were drying I added some shadows on my night sky. I first applied chipped sapphire distress ink and added black soot to darken my panel a little bit more. And like I said before, I wanted to have shiny stars so I stuck my night panel to white glitter cardstock.

I cut a card base out of navy blue cardstock, applied double sided tape on it and then I adhered my background elements. And next I attached the images using foam squares. I applied white blizzard nuvo drops on the lights, and morning dew nuvo drop on the star and ornaments.



For my sentiment, I cut three falala words using a die from the Christmas Words #1 die set: from aqua glitter cardstock, and two from white cardstock. I glued both white elements at the back of the aqua falala to create dimension and then I attached the word on top of my panel using liquid glue.

And as a second sentiment, I cut a small white banner using a die from the Stitched Tag Builder die set, stamped the phrase "Make it merry", which is from the O Christmas Tree stamp set, on it, and then I attached it right below the falala word. Finally and as always, I added white highlights on the images to make them pop.


VIDEO
Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- O Christmas Tree stamp + die sets
- Snowy Sky Scene die set
- Christmas Words #1 die set
- Stitched Tag Builder die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: chipped sapphire, black soot
- Chunky glitter by Lawn Fawn
- Pixie dust cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Blue jay cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Aqua glitter cardstock by Toga
- White blizzard nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Morning dew nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Sakura white gel pen
- Memento tuxedo black ink

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire