Hello Bluebird - A Canadian Landscape

vendredi 28 février 2020

Hey there,


You know that I like to use my supplies for multiple purposes and the Ocean Scene die I used on this card is just perfect for this. I've already created a lagoon and a savannah in the past, and today, I hope you will like the Canadian landscape I've made.



I started by die cutting the background elements using the Ocean Scene die, as well as the Glacier Peaks die set to create a mountain border.




I colored the mountain border using weathered wood, faded jeans and chipped sapphire distress inks to color this element. Weathered wood has a subtle touch of blue in it so it blended very well with the two other colors.



Next I kept only one element from the Ocean Scene elements, and colored it using peeled paint and forest moss distress inks to create a grass border.

For the sky, I cut a bristol panel, and used a cloud stencil and tumbled glass distress ink. And for the lake, I used tumbled glass and peacock feather distress inks.



Next I attached the mountain border and grass border using foam tape to bring dimension to the scene.




Like always, all my images were stamped on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. I cut them using the coordinating dies and colored them using my spectrum noir markers.



Finally, when everything was colored, I stamped my sentiment "Dropping you a line" on the cloud section using black versafine ink, and glued the mountain tops.


VIDEO
Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Ocean Scene die

- Glacier Peaks die set
- Fishin' Hole stamp + die sets
- Frosty Littles stamp + die sets



OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: weathered wood, faded jeans, peeled paint, forest moss, tumbled glass, peacock feathers
- Cloudy stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (for the background elements)
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Sakura white gel pen
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Black versafine ink

2 commentaires:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    More than 160 000 men and women are trying a easy and secret "water hack" to burn 2 lbs each night in their sleep.

    It is simple and works on anybody.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Go grab a glass and fill it up with water half full

    2) Proceed to use this crazy hack

    so you'll become 2 lbs thinner the next day!

    RépondreSupprimer