Hello Bluebird - Sparrows & mice

samedi 12 septembre 2020

 Hello there,

Today I'm sharing a lovely slimline card featuring some happy critters playing music and dancing up in the trees. I stamped all my images using Potting Soil ink by Ranger, cut them all using the coordinating dies and colored used my alcohol markers to color everything.

When everything was colored, I cut a slimline panel out of strathmore bristol cardstock, measuring 8,5 x 3,5". And I used blue distress inks to color my background: tumbled glass, broken china and faded jeans.


Once I was happy with the blending, I added water drops to my panel that I dried using a paper towel, and next I added more texture by mixing some inks with water.


I attached my panel to a light blue card base, and white heat embossed my sentiment 'Let's celebrate you' from Garden Party, and then I attached all my images glue dots and foam squares. Finally I added white highlights on the images to make them pop. 


VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Garden party
- Oh nuts

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: tumbled glass, broken china, faded jeans
- Sakura white gel pen
- Potting soil ink by Ranger
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

1 commentaire:

  1. This is just so cute. I’m loving the colour blends you used especially for the autumn leaves. Seeing the little animals all dancing, singing or playing their instruments- this card would cheer anybody up, especially at the moment with all these lock downs being lifted then being put back on - I’m in Manchester England and we’ve been back in lockdown for the past couple weeks. Not being able to see family is hard, but I’m thinking of trying to re-create your card with stamps I have and sending some cards to family with sentiment saying “A Special Card Hug” or “A card with A Hug Inside” I’ve seen some “Virtual Hug” and other stamps but I can just type it on my Brother P Touch and add it too the card instead xx thanks for sharing such a cutie as always, you never fail to surprise me xxx cheers Nessa - Stay Safe Hugs too you and your family xx

    RépondreSupprimer