Holiday Card Series w/ Hello Bluebird - Two Matching Festive Scenes

mercredi 9 décembre 2020

 Hey everyone,

I'm back today for Hello Bluebird with two simple festive deck the halls matching cards showcasing Cozy Christmas Eve and Deck the halls. I added a few other images from previous releases so make sure to check the list of supplies below for more details.

I stamped everything on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink, used my alcohol markers to color the images and the coordinating dies to cut them all.

When it was done I created two panels with pattern paper and woodgrain cardstock and attached the images on those two panels using foam squares and liquid glue.


The front of my cards were pretty busy so I decided to put my sentiment on the inside. I started by stamping the phrase 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas', on both cards, and I die cut the words Be Merry twice and stuck those elements above each phrase.


VIDEO
Below or here



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Deck the halls stamp set
- Cozy Christmas eve stamp set
- O Christmas tree stamp set
- Merry mice stamp set
- Be merry words die

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graphit brush markers
- Pattern paper by Lawn Fawn
- Woodgrain cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire