Hello Bluebird - Vintage Sepia Style

mardi 29 décembre 2020

 Hey there,

I'm back today with my last card of 2020, it's another monochromatic card but this time I used browns to create a sepia vintage look. Hope you'll like it!

I stamped most of the images from Snow Day by Hello Bluebird on kraft cardstock using brown ink, and I colored everything using my alcohol markers.

For the background, I used the Winter Walk Scene die to cut all my elements out of the same kraft cardstock, and I applied some vintage photo distress ink on those pieces to match the images.

Next I cut an 8,5 x 3,5" kraft panel, I added vintage photo distress ink at the very top of that panel as well, and then I attached all the background pieces on that slimline panel. I stamped my sentiment, and finally I stuck the images using foam squares.


VIDEO

Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES

Snow day stamp set

- Winter walk scene die


OTHER SUPPLIES

- Graphit brush markers
- Distress ink: vintage photo
- Neenah desert storm cardstock
- Potting soil ink by Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire