Isabel Cristina Stamps - Baked with Love Double Slider Surprise Card

lundi 4 janvier 2021

 Hey there

Today I take you to the cutest bakery to meet some little guys that are baking (and eating) some cupcakes and desserts.

I mostly used the brand new Baked with love digital stamp set designed by Isabel Cristina Stamps, but I also added a few accessories from Christmas baking that was released in 2019.

As always I started by printing the images on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using my Epson xp225 printer, I cut them all using my Scan 'n Cut and colored everything using my alcohol markers.


Once everything was colored, I moved on to the interactive part using the double slider surprise die set by Lawn Fawn. I had printed my sentiment on the same page as my images so I used the pocket die to cut a panel with that sentiment in the top center as well as a plain white panel.

I folded the thin tabs and used a bone folder to get a very crisp fold, and applied strong double sided tape on those tabs.


And I wanted my bakery to have cute brick walls, so I started by masking the bottom part of the panel, almost half an inch, placed a brick stencil on top and applied spun sugar distress ink all over the paper to create a pink wall. And a little bit of texture on that wall: I mixed some spun sugar and worn lipstick distress inks with water and used a small brush to create splatters on the bricks.


Next I protected the wall with washi tape and used hickory smoke distress ink to add some shadows to what would become the counter.

Next I used the notch die to create notches on both ends of each pocket panel. And then I cut two small panels and create the same walls and counters using the exact same supplies as before.

Next I cut the track piece and built the whole interactive element, and I invite you to watch the video below to see how it was done ^^ It's always easier to understand with images then words.


When it was done, the next step was to stick all the images using liquid glue. Next I cut and glued handles on both ends of my interactive panel, I layered two pattern paper panels on a dark pink card base, and finally attached on top of it my double slider surprise panel using foam tape.


VIDEO
Below or here



ISABEL CRISTINA STAMPS SUPPLIES
- Baked with love
- Christmas baking

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graphit brush markers
- Distress inks: spun sugar, hickory smoke, worn lipstick
- Brick stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Cardstock & pattern papers by Lawn Fawn
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire