Hello Bluebird - In the Bamboo Forest

samedi 9 janvier 2021

 Hello there,

For my first Hello Bluebird card of the year, I take you to Chinese forest to meet two cute pandas that I created using the two bears from Long Distance. I stamped and cut everything using the coordinating dies, and I started with the bears: I traced pencil lines to create the different parts of their bodies, used my memento marker to traced on those pencil lines, and then colored those two little guys using my alcohol markers.


I also colored the other images, and next I moved on to the background and started by covering two 5,5x4,25" bristol panels with antique linen distress ink. And I used one of those panels to cut five trees that I glued on the other one.


Once all the trees were attached, I added more contrast to my background using old paper and mowed lawn distress inks. And next I attached all my cute images using foam squares.


Next I connected both cans using a piece of white thread, I white heat embossed my sentiment 'Wild for you' on a thin brown banner, and for a touch of shine I finally glued some clear droplets here and there.


VIDEO
Below or here



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Birch trees die set
- Long distance stamp set
- Leaf play stamp set
- Jungle littles stamp set
- Silly birds stamp set
- Maverick stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graphit brush markers
- Distress inks: antique linen, old paper, mowed lawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen
- Paper bag cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- White thread from my stash
- Clear droplets by Studio Katia
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire