Lawn Fawn - Underwater Wedding Shadow Box Card

jeudi 21 janvier 2021

 Hey there,

Today's card is a very colorful underwater scene that features two cute axototls getting married, and I gathered a whole bunch of fishes and underwater critters to create cute guests.

I stamped the images on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using jet black ink, used the coordinating dies to cut them all, and my spectrum noir markers and my graphit brush markers to color everything.


Next I cut two hills that I colored to be sand using antique linen and frayed burlap oxide inks, and then I moved on to the box so I cut two shadow box panels out of Strathmore bristol cardstock that I colored on both sides using peacock feathers and blueprint sketch.


I created a window opening on one of the panels, folded both panels on the score lines, also folded the tabs on the sand borders and applied strong double sided tape on the tabs, and next I assembled the shadow box, and I invite you to watch the video below to see the entire process.

And next I attached some images inside the shadow box using glue dots. But I wanted to add more images to my scene so next I created a flap using another shadow box panel. I cut the tab off and used the same inks as before to color that flap, and I also white heat embossed my sentiments.


I folded that panel on the score line and decorated it using the remaining images and additional sand borders. When it was done, I used a white gel pen to add white highlights on all of the images, and next I finally attached the flap on the box.


VIDEO
(click on the image below)



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
I like you (a lotl)
Ocean shell-fie
Den sweet den
You are sublime
Christmas fishes
Fintastic friends
Bicycle built for you
Mermaid for you
Keep on swimming
Happy village
Swan soirée

Die set
Shadow box card

Misc.
Jet black ink
Clear embossing ink
White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graphit brush markers
- Oxide inks: peacock feathers, blueprint sketch, antique linen, frayed burlap
- Sakura white gel pen
- Strathmore bristol cardstock
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire