Holiday Card Series w/ Sunny Studio - Nativity Scene Slimline Card

lundi 7 décembre 2020

 Hi there,

Today's card features one of my favorite stamp set for the holiday season which is "Holy Night" by Sunny Studio.

I stamped all my images on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink, used the coordinating dies to cut them all and my alcohol markers to color everything.


When it was done, I cut a bristol panel measuring 8-1/8 x 3,5" as well as two hill borders using dies by Lawn Fawn and Hello Bluebird, and used seedless preserves, chipped sapphire and black soot distress inks to create a pretty dark night sky.


I colored the hill borders using tea dye and walnut stain distress inks, I stamped my sentiment on the smallest border and stuck those two pieces on my panel using double sided tape. Next I attached all my cute images using glue dots and foam squares to finally create my nativity scene. And finally I added more stars in the sky as well as highlights on the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO
Below or here



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Holy night stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Feeling frosty stamp set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graphit brush markers
Distress inks: seedless preserves, chipped sapphire, black soot, tea dye, walnut stain
- Slimline stitched hillside borders by Lawn Fawn
- Ocean waves scene horizontal die by Hello Bluebird
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Memento tuxedo black ink

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire