Lawn Fawn - Beary Fun Waving Pull Tab Birthday Card

mardi 16 février 2021

 Hello there,

Today we join a cute bear family at the arcade games. They're playing at the claw machine and it looks like they're going to clear it out!

As always, I started with the coloring part. I stamped all my images on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using jet black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.

For the background, I chose two papers: a rainbow paper and a shimmery light blue cardstock. I cut a star background out of the light blue cardstock that I attached on the rainbow paper paper using liquid glue. And I also created a very simple floor using a green pattern paper.

Next I moved on to the interactive part of my card, and I invite you to watch the process video below to see how it was done; it's always easier to understand with images ^^

When it was all done, I stuck the floor using double sided sticky tape, and attached my panel on a mermaid card base using two layers of foam tape. And then I finally assembled and attached all my cute images on my panel using a combination of foam tape for the largest pieces, as well as foam squares and glue dots.

Once everything was attached, I white heat embossed my sentiment 'Have a beary fun birthday' on black cardstock and I trimmed it into slim banners that I attached below the notch. And finally I cut the arrow out of chili pepper cardstock and stuck it at the top of the pull tab to totally complete my card.

VIDEO
(click on the picture below)




LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets

You’re claw-some

Snow much fun

Den sweet den

Holiday helpers


Die sets

Waving pull tab

Snowy backdrop

Large stitched rectangle stackables

Picket fence


Papers

Blue cardstock from Tropical shimmer

Mermaid cardstock

Chili pepper cardstock

Black licorice cardstock

from Really rainbow 6x6 pack

from Really rainbow Christmas 6x6 pack


Misc.

Jet black ink

Clear embossing ink

White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES


- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire