Lawn Fawn - Love Potion Pull Tab Card

mardi 2 février 2021

 Hello there,

Today, the mouse family is back, and we join them to make a love potion! As always I used a bunch of images from different sets so feel welcome to check the list of supplies below. I stamped everything using jet black ink, used the coordinating dies to cut them all, and my beloved alcohol markers to color everything.

Next I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" panel that I entirely covered with spun sugar distress ink, and used a brick stencil along with picked raspberry distress ink to create my wall. I also added texture to that background: water droplets, picked raspberry + water droplets, and white paint + water droplets.


Next I moved on to the interactive part of my card, and I invite you to watch the video below to see how it was made ^^ And when it was all built up, I attached my images using foam squares.


I wanted my sentiment to be very bold so I started by coloring a piece of paper using candied apple oxide ink, and I sent that paper to my die cut machine with the scripty love die as well as the arrow handle die from Let's toast pull tab.


I cut the word love a second time out of white foam and stuck my red love word on top, and attached my dimensional sentiment right in the middle of my panel above the big heart. I also glued the arrow at the top of the pull tab. Next I used a white gel pen to add highlights on the images, and finally I applied glossy accents on the word love to make it super shiny.


VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
Push here
Science of love
Wild for you
Fortune teller tabby
Keep swimming
Crazy antics
Unicorn picnic
A creature was stirring
Merry mice
You're just my type
Den sweet den
Thanks a latte

Die sets
Let's toast pull tab
Scripty love
Picket fence border
Large stitched rectangle stackables

Misc.
Jet black ink
Brick stencil
Neutral woodgrain cardstock
Ballet slippers cardstock


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graphit brush markers
- Distress inks: spun sugar, picked raspberry
- Sakura white gel pen
- Glossy accents by Ranger
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

1 commentaire:

  1. You inspired me so I made my own. See it here: https://thelittlemennonite.blogspot.com/2021/02/lawn-fawn-v-day-card.html

    RépondreSupprimer