Isabel Cristina Stamps - Flower Shop Shutter Card

vendredi 19 mars 2021

 Hi there,

I'm back today with a cute little scene showcasing two digital stamp set designed by Isabel Cristina Stamps, the Flower Store set that includes lots of flowers and lovely bunnies, and the Vintage Store set that includes four amazing store fronts, as well as furniture and accessories to set a scene.

As always I printed all my images on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using my Epson xp 225 printer, cut them all using my Scan 'n Cut and colored everything using my alcohol markers.


When everything was colored, I created the background: I cut a panel out of Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock using the Shutter Card die set by Lawn Fawn, taped it to my glass surface with a brick stencil on top and created a brick wall using shabby shutters distress ink.

Next I picked a stencil with a straight edge in my stash, and taped it on top of my brick panel in order to create the floor using frayed burlap distress ink.


And then I filled the card with all my cute images that I attached using glue dots. When everything was glued where I wanted, I get rid of the tabs at the top and bottom of the panel, and then folded both sides of my shutter panel.


Next step was to decorate the sides on the outside using green plaid pattern paper. To keep the card closed, I created a sleeve using a die from the Shutter Card die set and slid the closed shutter panel inside that sleeve. I applied double sided tape on the sleeve, and then attached my store front to finally totally complete my flower shop shutter card.


VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



ISABEL CRISTINA STAMPS SUPPLIES
- Flower store stamp set
- Vintage store stamp set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: shabby shutters, frayed burlap
- Sakura white gel pen
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Plaid pattern paper by Lawn Fawn
- Shutter Card die set by Lawn Fawn
- Brick stencil by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire