Sunny Studio - Birthday Pull Tab Card

jeudi 23 décembre 2021

Hello there,

I'm back today with an interactive card featuring a cute kitty from Christmas Critters by Sunny Studio. Obviously it's a Christmas themed stamp set, but I like to use my supplies in different ways, and today happens to be my birthday as well, so I thought it would be fun to use this Christmas themed stamp set to create a birthday card.

As always I stamped my images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all, and then colored everything using my alcohol markers. And to make this card super happy and bright, I used rainbow colors to color the banners and the presents.

Chrismas critters: cat and both parts of the present
Lazy Christmas: presents
Balloon rides: banner and the party hats


After the coloring, I moved on to the background. I cut a 5-3/4 x 2-3/4 inches bristol panel, and with the colorful images, I decided to keep this background pretty neutral so I covered it with tumbled glass distress ink. I added a few drops of copic opaque white ink mixed with water, as well as splatters of tumbled glass distress ink mixed with water.

Once the panel was dry, I created the interactive feature, and I invite to click on the last image down below to watch the process video. I always easier to understand with images ^^

So once the kitty was finally in its box, I attached the other presents using foam squares, and then the banners at the top and the party hats here and there around the presents.


I stamped my sentiment "Happy Birthday" from Barnyard Buddies below the presents using black ink, and then I cut a 6 x 3 inches panel using a paper from the Rainbow Bright paper pack. I stuck this rainbow panel on top of a light blue card base, and then I attached my interactive panel on top using foam tape.

As always I added highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen, and to finish this birthday card and make it even more happy and festive, I glued a whole bunch of jewels all around the presents.

And that's it. I hope that this card will inspire you to stretch out your supplies. Don't forget the process video if you need more information. Thanks for stopping by, and I wish you a very merry Christmas. See you next time!


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Christmas critters stamp set
- Lazy Christmas stamp set
- Balloon rides stamp set
- Barnyard buddies stamp set
- Rainbow bright 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress ink: tumbled glass
- Let's toast pull tab die set by Lawn Fawn
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Black versafine ink
- Jewels from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire