Sunny Studio - Beary Big Hugs Tunnel Card

jeudi 16 décembre 2021

Hello there,

I'm back with a new tunnel card, and this time I'm showcasing some adorable bears from Bear hugs by Sunny Studio, and I've made a home for them to hibernate through spring time.

I stamped all the images on white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies and then colored everything using my alcohol markers. As I always like to do, I picked my images from different stamp sets: Holy night - grass ; Happy harvest - mushrooms ; Savanna safari - rocks ; Seasonal trees - pine trees ; Penguin pals - heart ; Deck the halls - hanging accessory ; Balloon rides - banner

Next I cut three 5,5 x 4,25" panels: a bristol panel, a kraft panel and a brown panel. I set the brown panels aside for later, and started working on the white panel. I covered it with faded jeans oxide ink, and then stamped a row of trees from Bear hugs using chipped sapphire oxide ink.

To darken this forest background, I used chipped sapphire oxide ink again and applied it on the edges, and to add even more contrast, I also added a little bit of black soot oxide ink. And finally, to make this panel full of stars, I added white splatters using copic opaque white ink mixed with water.

Next I used dies from Stitched oval 2 to cut windows out of the blue panel and out of the kraft panel. I used the largest oval die to cut the opening out of the blue panel, and used the second largest oval die to cut the opening out of the kraft panel. And to coordinate with the blue panel, I also added texture on the kraft panel and the brown panel using distress inks.


To create my sentiment, I cut some letters out of aqua cardstock to form the word "Beary", and I also cut a long strip out of vellum and I white heat embossed the words "Sending you" and "big hugs" from Bear hugs on both ends of the strip, leaving enough space in the middle for the word "Beary". I attached the vellum strip at the top of the blue panel, and then I assembled the three panels to finally create my tunnel background. I added foam tape at the back of the blue panel and at the back of the kraft panel, I stuck the kraft panel on top of the brown panel, and then I attached the blue panel on top of the kraft panel.

I also cut a grass border using a die from Picket fence and attached it at the bottom of the blue panel, and then I attached all my cute images using glue dots and foam squares. Finally I attached my panel on a brown card base, and as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.

And that's it! I hope that you like this new lovely little scene featuring the cutest bear family. Feel welcome to watch the video for more information. Thanks for stopping by, and see you next time!


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
Bear hugs stamp set
- Holy night stamp set
- Happy harvest stamp set
- Savanna safari stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Penguin pals stamp set
- Deck the halls stamp set
- Balloon rides stamp set
- Stitched oval 2 die set
- Picket fence die set
- Chloe alphabet die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Oxide inks: faded jeans, chipped sapphire
- Distress inks: gathered twigs, ground espresso, rustic wilderness
- Mermaid + noble fir + paper bag + chocolate bar cardstocks by Lawn Fawn
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Clear embossing in by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire