Sunny Studio - Edge to Edge Mini Slimline Shaker Card

jeudi 30 décembre 2021

Hey there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Sunny Studio blog with this new edge to edge mini slimline shaker card featuring the lovely Balloon bouquet. I've created a hot air balloon using Balloon rides, and also picked the bunny from that stamp set to create a cute bunny couple.

To begin, I stamped the images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies and then I colored everything using my alcohol markers. I stamped the balloon bouquet three times to get a big balloon bouquet, and I went with traditional valentine colors: red, pink and white.

Next I created the background. I cut a 5-3/4 x 2-3/4 inches bristol panel that I covered with spun sugar distress ink. I used a cloud stencil along with worn lipstick distress ink to create a pretty pink cloudy sky. And I also added some texture to that cloudy sky: water droplets + a mix of worn lipstick and water + a mix of copic opaque white ink and water.


I took a plastic packaging from my stash and cut the four edges off to get two plastic sheets. I kept one of those, and added double sided tape on the four edges. I placed my cloudy panel right in the center of that plastic sheet and cut the four corners off. I attached the bottom tab at the back of the panel and did the same thing with the long sides. Through the last open side, I poured some Heart droplets and tiny heart confetti inside the pocket. And then I attached the last tab at the back of the panel to finally close it.

I cut the word "Soar" out of red cardstock and out of white cardstock using the Chloe alphabet die set. I stuck the white letters at the back of the red ones to create an outline. I also white heat embossed the phrase "You make my heart" from Balloon rides on a light pink cardstock. And I cut a 6 x 3 inches white card base.


I attached the shaker panel on the card base, and then stuck the letters at the bottom and the small banner at the top using liquid glue. I added white dots and details on the images, attached them on the pocket using glue dots, and finally I applied a coat of glossy accents on each letter.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Balloon bouquet mini stamp set
- Balloon rides stamp set
- Chloe alphabet die set
- Heart droplet mix


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: spun sugar, worn lipstick
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Tiny heart confetti by Pretty Pink Posh
- Glossy accents by Ranger
- Cloudy stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Pink + red cardstocks by The Stamp Market
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire