Lawn Fawn - Edge to Edge Slimline Shaker Card

mardi 25 janvier 2022

 Hey there,

I'm super happy to be back with this Lawn Fawn edge to edge shaker card showcasing the Lots of hearts background stencils and two cute snowmen from Making frosty friends.

I stamped my cute snowmen and accessories using jet black ink, cut the images using the coordinating dies and then used my alcohol markers to color everything.

I cut a bristol panel measuring 8,5 x 3,5 inches, and the first thing I did was to create a nice and even base using spun sugar distress ink. And next I added a million hearts on this panel using the Lots of hearts stencils along with worn lipstick and festive distress inks.

Once the entire panel was covered with hearts, I mixed a few drops of copic white ink with water and used a small brush to add a few drops all over the paper. And I also mixed some candied apple distress ink with water to add more splatters.


I took some packaging from my stash and cut the four sides off to get rid of the seams and get one single sheet of plastic. I added double sided tape on the four edges, and placed my panel right in the middle, and while keeping the panel in place with my left hand, I cut the four corners off the plastic sheet.

Next I flipped the panel over and made sure that it was centered between the corners (that are not corners anymore ^^) I peeled the backing papers off three of the four tabs, and attached those tabs at the back of my panel.


Through the last open side, I poured a shaker mix inside the pocket: heart confetti, tiny shiny heart confetti and clear jewels. I closed the pocket by folding and attaching the last tab at the back of the panel, and then I white heat embossed my sentiment on a chili pepper banner.

I also die cut Be my valentine twice: out of pixie dust cardstock and out of ballet slippers cardstock, I layered both pieces on top of each other, and then attached that giant sentiment in the middle of my shaker panel using glue dots. I attached the chili pepper banner right below, and then I attached each snowman on the sides.

I added highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen, cut an 8,5 x 3,5 inches card base out of ballet slippers cardstock, and finally I attached the shaker pocket on top using double sided tape.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Making frosty friends
- Sewn with love
- Snow much fun

Die sets
- Everyday sentiment banners
- Giant be my valentine

Misc
- Lots of hearts background stencils
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder
- Chili pepper cardstock
- Ballet slippers cardstock
- Pixie dust cardstock
- Jet black ink


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: spun sugar, worn lipstick, festive berries, candied apple
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Heart confetti by Dress my craft
- Tiny heart confetti by Pretty Pink Posh
- Clear jewels by Studio Katia
- Bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire