Sunny Studio - Heart Window Shaker Card

jeudi 20 janvier 2022

Hey there,

I'm back with this slimline shaker card featuring the Stitched Heart 2 die set and more birds from Little Birdie by Sunny Studio. Last week, they were tropical blue birds, well today, they're canaries!

I did the background first. I cut an 8,5 x 3,5" bristol panel, and used a cloud stencil from my stash along with tumbled glass distress ink to create a cloudy sky. And when it was done, I cut three windows out of this cloudy panel using the second die from the Stitched Heart 2 die set.


Next I cut a yellow card base, placed my three heart window panel on top, and I attached each die cut heart on the matching window. I applied liquid glue at the back of the three window panel and attached a large piece of acetate. And then I created dimension and room for the shaker accessories using foam strips at the back of the three window panel. I poured a rainbow mix inside each heart window, and then placed the card base on top to finally close and complete my shaker panel.

I stamped my images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies and colored everything using my alcohol markers. And once I was done with the coloring, I attached the images on my three window cloudy panel using foam squares and liquid glue.


I white heat embossed a banner and sentiment from Little Birdie on vellum, and attached it using two tiny dots of liquid glue. And finally I brought a touch of shine by glueing some clear droplets.

And that's it! I hope that you like this new super cute shaker card. Don't hesitate to watch the video for more details, and I'll see you next week with a new project!


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Stitched heart 2 die set
- Little birdie stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear droplets by Gina K
- Rainbow mix by Spellbinders
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire