Sunny Studio - Hayley Lowercase Alphabet + Turning Cats into Tigers

jeudi 19 janvier 2023

Hey there,

I'm so happy to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with a busy but yet super cute slimline card featuring a lovely tiger family + a whole bunch of images, as well as the new Hayley Lowercase Alphabet. And speaking of "new", have you seen the amazing Spring collection? It's packed with so much cuteness, I can't wait to share the cards I've made with the new products!

For today's card, I first cut an 8,5" x 3,5" bristol panel, and created a jungle/tropical landscape using stencils and oxide inks. I divided my panel into several parts, and worked my way from the bottom towards the top. At the very bottom: a swamp using salvaged patina + peacock feathers oxide inks. Above that swamp: two hills and mountains using mowed lawn + rustic wilderness oxide inks. And above the mountains: the sky using squeezed lemonade + carved pumpkin oxide inks.


Once the landscape was done, I moved on to the coloring, and stamped all my images on white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers. Here's a detailed list of the stamps I used:

- kitties from Purrfect Birthday + Balloon Rides + Beach Buddies to make tigers
- grass details from Garden Critters
- the branch from Outback Critters
- leaves from Best Fishes
- the snow bank from Bear Hugs to make a grassy platform in the middle the swamp
- the tree trunk from Seasonal Trees
- the tropical birds from Tiki Time
- tropical leaves and flowers from Fabulous Flamingos
- the leaves and ivy from Tropical Scenes


Next I attached all the images on my panel using 1mm foam squares mostly, as well as 3mm glue dots and liquid glue.

I used the new Hayley Lowercase Alphabet to cut some letters and create the word "Wild". I cut those letters twice: in aqua and in white, and I glued the white letters at the back of the aqua ones to create an outline. Attached the letters on the sky section using liquid glue, and stamped the words "About You" from Squirrel Friends right below to finally read "Wild about you".


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Hayley lowercase alphabet die set
- Purrfect birthday stamp set
- Balloon rides stamp set
- Beach buddies stamp set
- Garden critters stamp set
- Outback critters stamp set
- Fintastic friends stamp set
- Savanna safari stamp set
- Best fishes stamp set
- Bear hugs stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Tiki time stamp set
- Fabulous flamingos stamp set
- Tropical scenes stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: salvaged patina, peacock feathers, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, squeezed lemonade, carved pumpkin
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Stencils by Lawn Fawn
- Black ink by Pinkfresh Studio
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire