Sunny Studio - Valentine Rainbow Shaker Tags

jeudi 5 janvier 2023

Hello there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with those cute and colorful Valentine shaker tags showcasing some adorable kitties from Meow & Furever. You might have noticed that I like to use rainbow colors on my cards, especially on Christmas cards, well today I decided to use those colors once again to create my Valentine tags, and I added golden accents to make them super bright and shiny.


I started off by creating the shaker tags, and cut all the different pieces I needed to build them using the Mini Mat & Tag 3 die set. I cut five tag bases out of a polka dotted paper from the Very Merry paper pack and five vellum tags to tone these down. I also cut five colorful window pieces out of a stripy paper from the Very Merry paper pack, five toppers out of heart papers from the Flirty Flowers paper pack, and finally five white decorative hearts. So, I built the five shaker tags (feel welcome to check the process video) and then I colored some cute kitties.


I stamped five images from Meow & Furever on white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers. And because the tags were very colorful, I decided to keep the kitties pretty neutral and only used black, grey and white to color them.


Once the coloring was done, I added highlights on the images using a white gel pen, I white heat embossed five "Furever yours" greetings from Meow & Furever on black banners, and attached both the images and banners on the tags using foam squares.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Meow & furever stamp set
- Mini mat & tag 3 die set
- Very merry paper pack
- Flirty flowers paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Golden heart confetti by Pretty Pink Posh
- Tiny iridescent heart confetti by Studio Katia
- Golden ribbon (old!) from my stash
- Transotype perfect coloring paper

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire